un addon qu'il va adorer j'en suis sûr (peut être le connait-il déjà); et qui pourra s'avérer pratique à ceux qui ont moultes rerolls ou mules
- Languages supported: enUS, frFR, deDE, esES, ruRU, zhCN & zhTW.
- Account-wide data summary:
- Characters' talents: Full talent trees & glyphs are supported for both specializations.
- Money, /played, rest xp for each character, subtotals by realm, and grandtotals for the account.
- Bag usage: see at a glance which characters should get bigger bags (bag size, free slots and types included)
- Characters' skills: skill summary on one screen, namely the 2
main professions + the 3 secondary skills as well as riding. I may add
more if there's demand.
- Reputations: a list of all the reputations of the current
realm's characters. You can see at a glance if all your alts are at
least honored with Honor Hold if you want to get the new 2.4 blue PVP
set. Suggestions on how to grind reputations will be available soon.
- View containers (bags, bank, keyring) of all alts, on all realms.
- Guild banks : You have 10 alts in 10 different guilds on the same
server, all of them with access to a guild bank ? Not a problem, you
can see them all here.
- E-mail: allows you to see which alts have mail without having to
reconnect them. The addon will tell you when mail is about to expire on
a character. Threshold configurable (up to 15 days). Multiple realm
support as well. Mails sent to a known alt (one you've logged on at
least once) will be visible in the addon without having to reconnect it.
- Equipment: See the equipment of the current realm's alts in one
screen. Very useful when purchasing stuff for your alts at the AH.
Multiple realms supported. Right-clicking any equipment piece will
allow you to find an upgrade, this feature is similar to the official
wow armory feature, and is quite performant, even though it doesn't
match the accuracy of the official one.
- Search: the most important feature of the addon, it uses an
AH-like frame to display search results. You can either search bags on
the current realm, on all realms, or a loot table.
The loot table is a table based on AtlasLoot, but which contains only item id's, and therefore keeps memory usage minimal.
The Search menu allows you to find items based on their name (even
partial), level, type or rarity, almost like at the AH. It is also
possible to search known recipes.
- Quest Log: See the quest logs of all your alts, as well as an
indication of which alts are on a specific quest. Clicking on a quest
link in the chat log will tell you which alts are on that quest.
- Suggestions: Currently, only profession leveling suggestions are
available when mousing over your current level in a specific
profession. Suggestions are based on the leveling guides posted on the
official US forums (credit goes to their respective authors). The addon
also suggests you where to quest/grind xp depending on your character
Suggestions were also added for the most recent factions. More to come later.
- Auction house: You can see which auctions/bids you've placed with an alt without being logged in or being at the AH.
- Professions: You can browse all known recipes in a thotbot like frame (see screenshot).
- Mounts & Pets of all your alts.
- Achievements are tracked for all you alts (see screenshot).